Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Passing Through….

 

At a local farm/ranch they have a duck pond in front of their house with a beautiful waterfall.  They normally have a large assortment of ducks and geese, but this time of year they have a few travelers….just passing through.

DSC_0026

 

DSC_0027

 

For those of you who were playing “Guess That Novel!”, the picture represented – drum roll, please – The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck.  So Kathy of Ramblin’ Kathy was the winner! Thanks to everyone for playing and having fun with me.  I loved all your comments and Mary Beth that was a great guess.  Randy…a little spooky, but nice try.  Next week I’ll be bringing you another installment of “Guess That Novel!” and I would love to have you all play again.

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oy that was fun...and congrats...

that is just a few?

Diane AZ said...

Good grief, that's a lot of birds! Aha, The Good Earth...looking forward to next week's "Guess that Novel!"

Kathy said...

Hooray! I finally won a game. I am usually HORRIBLE at word games and puzzles! Can't wait for installment 2!

Randy said...

I like these shots. I can't wait to play again! That was fun.

Cezar and Léia said...

Congrats to Kathy!
I need to confess that I'm not good with these games! hehehe
Cool!
Léia

Thérèse said...

If you call these a few...

Bravo to Kathy! It was fun.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.