Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lemon Tree very pretty….

 

Tracy’s lemons are finally turning a beautiful yellow and starting to look like lemons instead of limes.

DSC_0008

Well, one of them looks more like a grapefruit.  It’s huge….like the elephant lemon or something.

DSC_0005

I have a lovely basket full of them and plan on making a lemon pie today. 

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Lemon pie? My favorite. Oh, you just tickled my taste buds. I'm missing those big gorgeous lemons you have there in Arizona. It has been raining nonstop here for the past 24 hours. Time to quit!

Cezar and Léia said...

Very convidative fruit for a refreshing drink!
God bless you!
Cezar

lizziviggi said...

Sooooooo JEALOUS! I wish I could have a lemon tree! These are just beautiful. Alas, the land of lemon trees may as well be on the moon. ;-)

Brian Miller said...

oh i want some lemonade...mmmm...

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Be right over!

Small City Scenes said...

Oh how beautiful. My mouth is watering in anticipation. Lemon pie--gadzooks I want some. MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.