Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Saturday, January 22, 2011

More Poet’s Park…

 

I’ve been very bad about posting this week.  So sorry.  As always lots going on and I haven’t been out getting any new photos.  So here are some more shots from Poet’s Park.

DSC_0019

DSC_0022

 

DSC_0020

 

DSC_0031

and finally….

DSC_0018

I’ve been hatching a new plan about something to do on my blog and I think it’s going to be fun.  But I have some pictures to get out and take, so be patient with me….as you always are. :)

10 comments:

SY said...

When you read quotes from such a long time ago.. it reminds us that the only thing that changes is time not people

Cezar and Léia said...

I could spend a good while roaming this park, so interesting!
God bless you!
Cezar
P.S.: last quote is the best of the pack! :)

Kathy said...

A new plan, eh? I love new plans! I wish I had a plan for my blog. I'm just all over the place! That was one reason why I started a second one. Now I have two blogs that are all over the place!

Randy said...

I love Rumi!

Thérèse said...

Good tips while roaming!

Small City Scenes said...

Well said Dr. Seuss: FUN IS GOOD!!

Whatever you do is will be good and fun and we will be waiting breathlessly/ Puff puff.

BTW: That bridge was out in the middle of nowhere. LOL MB

Anonymous said...

I always love that first quote!

Eli said...

Interesting idea. I like the last one best...Fun IS good!

The beach was shot in color, but it was just barely after dawn so it was all blue until I converted to B&W.

lizziviggi said...

Oh, I love this poet's park-- I wish we had something like that! You saved the best for last, too, if you ask me! Fun IS good. And have fun with your new project-- I'll be waiting with bated breath. Whatever that means. ;-)

Diane AZ said...

Poet's Park is cool! I love all the quotes especially Rumi and Dr. Seuss. :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.