Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, February 6, 2011

I’m Certifiable…

 

in so many ways, actually.  But in this case, I’m talking about my diplomas from the Nikon Photography Schools I attended this weekend.

DSC_0002

I had a wonderful time with my brother, Glen, learning so many interesting things.   The range of information the instructors shared was amazing. They needed to engage the most novice photographer – me, all the way to professionals who invest thousands of dollars in their equipment . 

It’s going to take some time for things to sink in, but I’m pretty sure if I can find my owner’s manual, I might actually understand some of what it says. :)

3 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

I think the hardest part for me is learning the language of photography. every craft has it;s own language and it messes me up everytime. So good luck to you and send me some advice I can use. I would love to know how to take night time pictures---without having to mess with the camera. MB

Kathy said...

Can't wait to see the results!

Brian Miller said...

nice. glad you had a great time and cant wait to see what you learned...

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.