Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, February 25, 2011

There’s a fly….

in my flowers!!!

DSC_0007

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, that there are no flies in your anything, and that you begin your new week with renewed strength and spirit!!

5 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

No flies here but I would like to fly away----just to take a look-see. MB

cieldequimper said...

TGIF is all I can say! I'm exhausted so flies or no flies, I'm merely happy that it's the weekend! So lovely to see flowers and blue and white too!

Cezar and Léia said...

Lovely flowers, wouldn't mind if the fly was replaced by a bee... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Brian Miller said...

wow...nice shot...love the perspective of it...pretty...

tracy said...

And to you, too, Magpie! xxoo

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.