Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, May 22, 2011

Layers and layers….

 

I have been battling some personal demons the last few days.  Times like these are hard, but when I finally climb up out of the abyss, the world looks brighter.

 

DSC_0004 (5)

Glad to know that at the end of the journey there are flowers and friends. 

13 comments:

steveroni said...

Wonderful idea, Magpie--not a new one--to use nature as our teacher! That's why she's called "Mother Nature"???
PEACE!

cieldequimper said...

Glad you're feeling better.

Brian Miller said...

smiles. glad you walked the valley and came back out...happens to the best of us...and yes the world looks fresh..and friends are great

Kathy said...

Wish I had known so I could have tried to at least spread a little bit of sunshine in your skies and rose petals in your path. Hope to see you soon.

Diane AZ said...

Gorgeous image, Magpie! I'm happy you're feeling better. :)

Small City Scenes said...

Always friends at the end of every journey (good or bad) and flowers to brighten the path.

Feel good, please.
we be here for ya. MB

lizziviggi said...

It's hard to see them when you're battling demons, but the flowers and friends are there the whole time, helping you through the darkness.

Randy said...

I am battle a few myself, I have a cold and I have to go to Phoenix on Thursday for a few days, ha ha. I haven't been back since I moved here almost 4 years ago. I know what you mean though. I hope today is looking up for you. Keep smiling.

Susan Cowger said...

Flowers and friends--the best of beauty. I believe God sends beauty to comfort us. Beauty is indifferent, but also unaffected by our afflictions--unchangeable. Stability embodied. Love to you.

Judy said...

I have to say that this is a very romantic looking picture! Very nice.

Thérèse said...

Flowers and friends are part of our Journey and you are presenting them so well!

Sharon said...

And a beautiful flower it is! Hope your are as perky as this flower very, very soon!

tracy said...

Come on, Magpie, time to get up and DANCE!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.