Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Acting squirrely….

 

right now.  I’m very frustrated with a certain whatever named Blogger.  I started trying to catch up with all my buddies this evening and part way through the process, the big “B” decided I shouldn’t be allowed to post comments anymore. Big ol’ Error 400 or something such.  So please forgive me for not commenting, but I have been able to at least see and read all your posts.  So I am caught up and will be working forward from here.

 

DSC_0003

12 comments:

Pierre BOYER said...

Gorgeous squirel !
Regards from France,

Pierre

Brian Miller said...

ugh, have seen that error...frustrating...

cool squirrel though....they are my fav! smiles.

Thérèse said...

This squirrel has a much more pleasant adventure than you. Hoping everything comes back to normal...

Bonjour Luxembourg said...

Bonjour sweet Mag
I had the same problem today (error 400 ) and I was so upset.I was using google crome, but I had an idea to try to access my blog and so on, using Internet Explorer and "I'm here now", it is working very well!
*** This little friend is so cute!I love your picture!
Good luck with your blog!
Léia

Kathy said...

I love the gray squirrels in Arizona. Ours in Texas are just dull, drab brown ones.

Judy said...

Sometimes you feel like a nut!

Sharon said...

What a cute little guy you've captured here!
You gotta love blogger...keeps you on your toes.

steveroni said...

GIRL! I am pretty certain that when I cannot find the time to comment...not ONE PEEP misses my astute wordings and wit, and charm!

However, most DO enjoy those comments when received! From you, and from me!

PEACE! (At any price!)

cieldequimper said...

OOooh this is a lovely, lovely shot! Could be a greetings card!

Diane AZ said...

Gorgeous picture! All I see in my area are ground squirrels, none with fluffy tails like that.

Randy said...

What a handsome looking visitor you had there.

tracy said...

Slacker. :-)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.