Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, September 16, 2011

Cabin bound…

 

DSCN1025

These are not my feet (I only wish I had toes this long), but they are Annie’s feet and they are relaxing in a hammock up at the cabin and we are going today!  Did I mention TODAY????

I will be off the grid until Tuesday because right now neither my laptop nor Nicole’s are functioning with any kind of trustworthiness. 

I will have my camera and I will be with good friends sharing good times.  I’m looking forward to coming home renewed and strengthened. I hope you all enjoy your weekends as much as I plan on enjoying mine.

6 comments:

Thérèse said...

Enjoy, enjoy! It will be cooler when you come back...

Kathy said...

Think you'll have a fire in the fireplace in the evenings? Doesn't that sound wonderful? Have fun!

Brian Miller said...

oh have a blast..enjoy the cabin and relaxing...see you on the other side...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip, Magpie. I'm anxiously awaiting your photos and the stories you will share!

Cezar and Léia said...

Have a good time!
God bless you!
Cezar

steveroni said...

Yes, your photos--always a pleasure. Annie's feet are 'nice'--grin! Funny hw we 'know' someone by the shape of their nose, eyes, mouth, ears, head, etc. But feet? No WAY to say whose!

Enjoy some free time of your very own!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.