Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rust-mobile….

 

At the car show that Tracy and I went to on Sunday, there were all kinds of cars…bright, shiny, beautifully restored cars.

And then there was this gem….

DSC_0017

 

I knew it would be right up Kathy’s alley.

 

DSC_0019 

Wish you were here and could go ramblin’ with us, Kathy.

8 comments:

Brian Miller said...

what a cool car though even if it is showing its age a bit..bet there were lots of cool cars there...

Judy said...

That is a rusty beauty! Who says you have to be shiny to look good!

Randy said...

Looks like a fun ride!

Kathy said...

Me too! Better yet. If you had been here yesterday it would have been a great ramble. Plantation houses, river walks, etc.

Wouldn't it be fun to know the origin of the "Indian Larry" watchamadoodle on the front of this old car!

Pat MacKenzie said...

I've re-discovered your blog and joined as a follower. Hope you don't mind. Reading your side bar, I'm intrigued by the trilogy you recently read. I've never heard of it. Who's the author? I'm a huge Steven King and Dean Koontz fan so would probably enjoy the trilogy as well.

Cezar and Léia said...

Very interesting vintage car!
Léia :)

Diane AZ said...

It is charming and the rust is beautiful in the close up!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I've downloaded the three books and will start reading today. Thanks again.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.