Now, I know you’re going to be terribly confused and I don’t blame you. Back in the heat of the summer, Tracy and I went on a picture-taking excursion. I don’t remember if we shared all the details with you all or not, but this is the day the battery died in my truck, my husband had to rescue us and Tracy’s camera jumped out of the truck to the pavement below…not a good thing.
We had dropped by the local Park-n-Ride where there was supposed to be some artwork inspired by the Egyptians…
This is all we could find. While although beautiful, we just couldn’t see the Egyptian connection.
The day did have a serendipitous ending though….Tracy has a new camera she’s having a lot of fun with. :)
5 comments:
it was a very small group of egyptians, from egypt, new jersey...haha
Even a bad day out taking pictures is better than a good day at work. :-)
Well, there's probably a lot about the Egyptians that at least I will never know so I'd believe most anything you tell me. I had already decided from the first photo that it it was a lamp!
Good news on the new camera, sad news of the demise of the old camera (and the battery), strange news about the Egyptians. I do have fond memories of that song!
Wow that's really beautiful.
Post a Comment