Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Saturday night lights…
I know there’s all kind of excitement about Friday night lights, but these Saturday night lights are more my cup of tea.
10 comments:
What a gorgeous spot!
oh wow...love the progression across the pic from the streetlight to the flaming sky...
Wow, gorgeous shot!
Oh yes! Me too. I would much rather see these kinds of lights.
Have fun in Prescott this weekend. I hope it isn't as windy as it is today. Maybe we will see you if we venture downtown.
WowWee, all of your night light photos are awesome! I love the street lamp in this one.
Wow! This is worthy of a place in Arizona Highways!
Beautiful photo, Magpie!
Oh my gosh, these two posts are beautiful. FRAME 'EM!!! MB
It's such a romantic scenery!Thanks for so wonderful postcard!
Léia
Wonderful sunset! Is that Estrella Mountain Ranch?
Post a Comment