Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, November 3, 2011

Artie Choke….

 

Some things look beautiful in every stage of their life.

DSC_0043

DSC_0045

DSC_0046

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. nice...funny synchro too...as the boy iwas with today kept saying okie dokey arti chokey and i had to explain what an artichoke was....

Kathy said...

Probably 99 percent of the population doesn't even realize that artichokes have flowers, much less have ever seen one. I took a picture of one a few years ago and so far not one person to whom I have shown it has known what it was. Now, granted, I've never seen a dried one before!

Randy said...

I'm part of that 99% that Kathy is referring to. These are great!

Cezar and Léia said...

You are so creative, I love this idea and your pictures are awesome!
pure art my friend!Congrats,
Léia

Pierre BOYER said...

Simply and lovely...

Pierre

Magpie said...

I may be a total flake on this, but I believe this is an actual artichoke that has dried. I will have to ask Annie's mom.

Anonymous said...

CUTE title!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.