Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Blue Eyes….

 

DSC_0009

This is Shaelyn with her great grandma.   Shaelyn will turn 9 months old on my Mom’s 80th birthday on  this Thursday.

 

DSC_0010 (2)

Doesn’t she have the most beautiful blue eyes and eye lashes?

 

DSC_0005

12 comments:

Diane AZ said...

So sweet! :)

Cezar and Léia said...

That is BLUE! :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Brian Miller said...

awww lovely pics...nice to see generations together too...

Kathy said...

What a beautiful little girl. I'm thinking she look a bit like Nicole.

Judy said...

Two beauties for sure! How nice that they share a birthday. I love it when that happens.

Randy said...

Memories perfectly captured.

Pierre BOYER said...

Great !

Pierre

Sharon said...

These are such wonderful portraits!

Pat MacKenzie said...

What a beautiful baby. Lucky to share her birthday with someone special.

Pat MacKenzie said...

PS. I Finished the last of the Jonathan Maberry trilogy - I couldn't stop once I got started. Great story and great writing. Must get his new one.

Lorelle said...

What a little cutie!! Huge pretty eyes. My daughter had the same animal print vest, so cute to see the same on another cutie.

Anonymous said...

What great photos! She's turned into quite a beauty (your Mom, too. :-))

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.