Today Tracy and I took a road trip to Wickenburg. What an amazing place. We had so much fun. I saw this store and immediately thought about my niece, Leslie. So Leslie this post is for you.
This was such a cute store and I had to wait about ten minutes for the mail carrier to move his truck out from in front of it so I could get my picture.
Leslie, if I hadn’t been so afraid to check out the price, you might have gotten this purse for Christmas.
It’s a one-of-a-kind….just like you.
7 comments:
Cowgirls and bling, together at last.
Wickenburg is where all the fashionable cowgirls shop.
nice...what a cool sign...and bet they had some interesting things...
Sounds like fun place!
That looks like my kind of store! It's funny, living in the northwest is almost like not living in the west at all when it comes to "western" stuff like cowboys and the wild west. We don't have anything like that here, that's for sure!
I'm sorry I haven't stopped by in so long! School is keeping me even busier than I thought it would. I miss you, though, and will make sure it won't be so long till I stop by again!
Thanks for the trip, and I am sorry I was a bit of wet blanket. I really enjoyed the day and saw so much I hadn't seen before.
That looks like a fun shop. It's been a couple of years since I've been to Wickenburg. Maybe I'll go this week. Thanks for the idea.
Post a Comment