I’m off to meet Tracy today for a smoothie and some picture taking fun. I apologize ahead of time for the poorly taken picture of my little sweetheart, but sometimes that’s the way life goes.
I wanted to leave you with a thought for tomorrow.
I hope you don’t conk out before you get to the dessert. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all and thank you for all the light and support you’ve brought into my life. Now let’s break bread.
10 comments:
This boy is adorable!Sweet dream lovely baby!
Enjoy your time with family, thanks so much for your friendship!Love to your heart!
Léia
awww...what a cute pic...i remember when my boys used to conk out like that...have a wonderful thanksgiving! and enjoy that smoothie...smiles.
We should all be so relaxed and comfortable after a meal. I think this is a very cute and sweet picture, so what are you apologizing for?
Aww sleepy lil fella.
What a sweetie pie! The picture is perfect! Have fun. :)
My memory is really po...what was I going to write? Oh yeah! POOR!
However, I remember 75 years ago, that kid asleep on the lap was me. AFTER dessert, though--grin!
PEACE always.
Love your photos! Especially the 'ass'. LOL! My Guardian Angel is named Flex (for Flexible). He has never left me, I am his 'assignment'
Don't forget the wine! I hope you and Tracy had a fun time together! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Un bel instant de vie...
Pierre
Happy Thanksgiving! That's all what Thanksgiving is about: family, friends, giving thanks and sharing.
Aw, he is so cute. That's what I looked like AFTER I ate.
Post a Comment