Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, November 17, 2011

Random Shots….

 

Every so often, I end up with pictures that don’t really fit together or go with others in a post.  I still like the shots and have decided to occasionally share them in a post titled “Random Shots”.

 

DSC_0047

This sweet little Yorkie was at the car show that Tracy and I went to.

 

DSCN1216

This beautiful rose is a pale lime green on the outside with a pastel pink center.  It was in my mom’s birthday bouquet.

 

 

 

DSC_0019 (2)

Looking high into the tree tops in Prescott.

 

 

DSC_0068

Well, you know me.  Always looking for a little bit of humor in things. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Random, perhaps, but uncommonly good photos!

Brian Miller said...

haha on the tshirt...that flower is so delicate...very nice...

Judy said...

All great shots and glad you shared them. That last one did make me laugh.

Kathy said...

I like your concept of the random shots. I may have to steal it sometime! That rose is something else.

Pierre BOYER said...

:-)
Enjoy your day !

Pierre

Randy said...

That little pup would have had me at "Bark".

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.