Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Something stuck….

 

in my mind and just wouldn’t leave me be.  I passed this field on the trip up to Prescott for my Mom’s birthday and as soon as I saw it, I could think of only one thing.

DSC_0002

I didn’t stop on that trip and was surprised to see this field of maize hadn’t been harvested yet when Tracy and I went to Wickenburg.  So, of course, I had to stop and get my pictures.

DSC_0005

Now what, you might ask yourself, has taken root in my mind and won’t let go?  Isn’t it funny how once we start viewing the world from a certain perspective, everything changes?  Whether we express ourselves through words or photos, we begin looking at the world differently. A single fallen leaf might inspire a sonnet.

DSC_0003

But this field with several stalks standing taller than all the others just screamed “Over Achievers” to me.   You know people like that. There’s always one or two in every crowd…or field.

Isn’t life strange?  

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You're funny! I think your imagination is much more creative than mine!

Brian Miller said...

ha...the 1%? smiles.

Anonymous said...

I think "Jack in the Beanstalk"!

Cezar and Léia said...

:) it's cool my friend, and you are very creative and talented!
hugs
Léia

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.