but loving every minute...
You can’t see me…
But I am kinda cute, aren’t I??
Very cute dog...Best regards from Paris,Pierre
haha yes you are...a little shy one are you?
Oh my gosh! I would just have to pet this cute little dog! It looks adorable peeking out from all that blue.Yes, it was a real armadillo. It was in my sister's yard in Missouri. I used a long lens because I didn't want to be too close to it.
The show is starting...
So adorable.
Ha! It is adorable!
Sometimes I feel like hiding under the table too!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very cute dog...
Best regards from Paris,
Pierre
haha yes you are...a little shy one are you?
Oh my gosh! I would just have to pet this cute little dog! It looks adorable peeking out from all that blue.
Yes, it was a real armadillo. It was in my sister's yard in Missouri. I used a long lens because I didn't want to be too close to it.
The show is starting...
So adorable.
Ha! It is adorable!
Sometimes I feel like hiding under the table too!
Post a Comment