Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, February 17, 2012

Down, but not out…

 

I’m having a few down days and have learned to just let them run their course. I’ll see you on the other side.

 

DSC_0019

8 comments:

tracy said...

Slow dances are okay, too, Magpie. xxoo

Judy said...

Hugs.

Brian Miller said...

sorry you are having some rough days...perhaps if i do a jig for you....smiles....

Kathy said...

Hope you perk up soon!

steveroni said...

Well, you know where to find that help to get over the hill. Hey, that "Over the Hill" didn't sound like what I MEANT--grin!

Hop back in here anytime, maybe only hours from now? Hmmmmmm?

And...PEACE, Magpie!

Randy said...

Wishing you future days of happier times.

Magpie said...

You are all the best!

Cezar and Léia said...

See you on the other side or, at some times, along the crossing...
God bless you!
Cezar

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.