Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fat Cat…

 

DSCN1311

“You know, you could hurt someone’s feelings saying something like that.”

 

 

DSCN1309

“Just what do you mean….my body makes my head look small? I have a glandular condition.”

 

 

DSCN1308

“Okay.  Now you’ve hurt my feelings.”

 

This is Junior, the cat.  He belongs to my sister-in-law, Lisa.  I’m thinking she might be able to save a little money and cut back on his food.  :P

7 comments:

Kathy said...

He looks like me: square! But he's cuter.

Anonymous said...

That is one fat and happy cat!

Judy said...

Can he walk? That cat is huge and looks quite pleased with himself.

Pat MacKenzie said...

He's a beautiful cat...my favorite of all animals. My husband's family used to have a huge cat they called Wee Neely. We finally figured out that he was a Maine Coon Cat - large and fierce like the breed is supposed to be.

Randy said...

He's not fat he's just big boned.

Pierre BOYER said...

Ohhh...
Best regards,

Pierre

RIZALENIO said...

Such a cutie. :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.