Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, February 6, 2012

I’m a bit off…

 

DSC_0064

              My angle’s a little skewed.

 

DSC_0033

          My mind’s feeling rusty and…

DSC_0015

             a bit prickly.

 

DSC_0023                                                                                                                                                                    I think I need some time to reflect.   

 

Or maybe I just need to get up off of my behind and get out and do something!  That sounds like the answer.

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

wow love the colors and textures in that first shots...

Randy said...

Great reflection.

Magic Moments said...

I like the cactus-flower and the reflection..Great work my friend..

Kathy said...

I think your angle is just fine, my dear! I'm looking forward to my next AZ trip already!

Judy said...

Me too.

I like the pictures though. That last one is awesome!

steveroni said...

Pictures: OUTSTANDING!

(So you didn't know about the Super Bowl last Sunday? What did you think you were watching, sweetie--a bloody soap opera?--grinning!!!!!)

Your blog/posts are SIMPLY beautiful, I am lifted upwards during every visit. Thank you!
PEACE!

Diane AZ said...

Cool pics! I especially love the rust and the reflection with so many white birds, egrets perhaps. :)

Sharon said...

What a fun series of pictures.

Cezar and Léia said...

Beautiful Magpie,
I'm enchanted by these artistic shots, thanks for sharing!
and wow your header is wonderful!
Léia :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.