Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My babies are bleached….

 

not whole wheat or all purpose. 

DSC_0002 (5)

A friend of Nicole’s came over for dinner tonight and HE needed to bring the TWINS along.  HE (I promised no names) is in a class called Teen Issues and of course, teen pregnancy is a teen issue.  So the students are given the responsibility of “children”.  HE got lucky and had twins!  They are Edward and Alphonse and I guess the only way to tell them apart is by their expiration dates.  :)

9 comments:

Brian Miller said...

guess at least he knows they will one day bring in the dough...ha ha ha...err...we got eggs...these are not nearly as fragile...

Thérèse said...

... but no expiration date on challenges ahead with our own kids :-))

Cezar and Léia said...

You are very creative! :)
Léia

Kathy said...

I seem to be slow this a.m. And what are the things that constitute the "babies"? I would have thought they would use dolls. Silly me!

Randy said...

Wow I would have been worried if you said these were your grandchildren! Have a wonderful day!

Judy said...

I think that is a good class for teens to take. Of course those babies are a lot easier to take care of than real ones. For one thing, no dirty diapers or crying at 2am.

Small City Scenes said...

What a laught, what a hoot and what solemn issues in a crisis class. Clever girl. You are a little yeasty and do rise to the occasion.

I love Freesia--they don't do well here but they smell delicious. MB

Anonymous said...

If only twins were as quiet and made bread...

Diane AZ said...

Tee hee, sacks of flour are so much easier to take care of than real babies, but it's sure to be an eye-opening experience for teens, and that's a good thing!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.