Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Thursday, February 9, 2012
On the road…
I am so ready to hit the road and do some traveling. Doesn’t have to be a long trip, but I’m anxious to see some new scenery.
Go to the corner…turn left or turn right…doesn’t really matter.
There are frequently days where I just must take a road I've not traveled before. Living in rural Texas, there's an abundance of them! I never know what I might find or where I might wind up. Hopefully not too far from home!
8 comments:
Wonderful scenery! Enjoy your time and take lots of pictures!
hugs
Léia
i am always ready for a road trip....we were just talking last night about where we wanted to go next month...
There are frequently days where I just must take a road I've not traveled before. Living in rural Texas, there's an abundance of them! I never know what I might find or where I might wind up. Hopefully not too far from home!
What great sky! When did you take that? I am ready for our trip to Tubac any time! Or Globe. We can be Globe trotters!
Wow, I really know that feeling.
Funny I was thinking how I would love to go to Miami Az for some antique shopping.
Beautiful lanscape Magie..I wish you a nice weekend
Perfect!!!
Go and enjoy---oh yeah--take some pictures. MB
Post a Comment