Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wings…

 

DSC_0023

The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply that they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings” James Matthew Barrie

 

DSC_0018

Time is swift, it races by; Opportunities are born and die... Still you wait and will not try - A bird with wings who dares not rise and fly.” A. A. Milne

 

DSC_0016

Harris’s Hawk….I’m so afraid of heights, but would love to be a bird and fly like this.

9 comments:

tracy said...

The hawk is beautiful and the sky is stunningly blue. Perfect photos, Magpie!

Judy said...

Awesome shots! That first one took my breath away!

Brian Miller said...

oh wow...how majestic....beautiful....

Judy said...

I forgot to answer your question from yesterday. Yes, I ride. My dad bought me my first horse on my tenth birthday and I had several horses through the years. I don't own a horse anymore, getting too old for that much work, but I love them still. Our daughter and granddaughter have horses and I can ride theirs whenever the urge strikes me.

Sharon said...

Wow, gorgeous shots of the fabulous bird.

Randy said...

Wonderful photos! Happy Friday!

Diane AZ said...

Wow, awesome bird in flight pics!

Kathy said...

A magnificent predator against a beautiful backdrop.

Cezar and Léia said...

Love this kind of picture, specially the first one, it's a winner!
God bless you!
Cezar

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.