but I made it to the other side. I had a wonderful time with my out-of-town company this past week. Greg’s sister and brother-in-law from Georgia came to visit and we had lots of BIG family get togethers. Life is returning to what passes for normal for me, but I miss the early morning visits and gossip fests.
12 comments:
Ha ha, one foot in each pool? Looks like the weather was nice and warm for your out-of-town guests!
Hehe....gossip fests are the best. I also miss that with my family as well. I get to do that in a couple weeks when my brother comes to Phoenix for a visit. I can't wait!!! Glad you had a nice time and the kid has the right idea...it's pretty hot outside:)
ha glad you made it through...though he looks like he might be in for a split...smiles.
This is the cutest photo! Everyone needs two pools in Arizona!
P.S. Just discovered that my "most beautiful courthouse in Texas" was designed by the same architect who designed the Arizona State Capitol!
If you could send some heat this way... :-) Fun moments nicely recorded.
This picture is cute and funny!Time with our kids is very precious, they grow up so fast!
hugs
Léia
This is so cute. Made me laugh!
Good company is always missed. It is fun to have a little hub-bub around. Cute picture. MB
Awesome =D...It's always fun to visit(family visit) .. have a nice weekend Mapie
Hey Magpie! At least he won't pee on his own feet! (And he'll probably make it to the other side....)
Glad YOU did--there were days I never crossed that span, but now those are few and far.
Somebody kept saying, "See ya next week!" And they did.
PEACE, Peep!
Didn't watch to touch the warm grass.
Happy Momma's Day:)
Post a Comment