Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some things are worth…

 

DSCN1400

waiting for.  This is my Mother’s Day present.  I finally got to use it two days ago.  It had to be ordered, painted, assembled and  hung up before I could enjoy it.  It has a wonderful view of the night sky.  That’s a good thing because this time of year in Arizona, that’s the best time to enjoy it.  It really takes me back to days spent on my grandparent's porch.  Or snapping green beans with my grandma in the evening light…talking girl talk with one of my favorite people ever. 

10 comments:

Diane AZ said...

What a wonderful present! Just looking at this image is relaxing...

Brian Miller said...

nice...i love a porch swing, or bench swing...so relaxing just to sit and rock and watch the world...

Pat MacKenzie said...

What a lovely place to spend some relaxing time - and it's in the shade! Sure is hot down here these days. We come down whenever Lloyd can spare a few days from work, no matter the season!

Judy said...

That is a beauty...a glass of ice tea and a good book...I'm there.

I am gone away for a little vacation from home so if I don't comment for a while that is why.

Rohrerbot said...

What a great area! I love the chair and the hanging pot....especially the hanging pot! And the shade...the wonderful wonderful shade:) I'd sit there:)

Randy said...

Nothing like a porch swing. But in that heat, well maybe with a nicely chilled white wine.

Cezar and Léia said...

wow lucky you, it's adorable!
I also like a lot your composition, looks like a romantic postcard!Perfect for enjoying a book in Summer days!
Léia

Kathy said...

And in the shade no less! What a perfect gift for you!

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'll be out soon to try it out! I always knew you were a swinger. :-)

Lorelle said...

Looks delightful! What a fantastic way to relax.

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.