Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, May 25, 2012

This is the day!

 

It’s finally here!  Annie and I are headed up to Strawberry and the cabin for some much needed R & R.

DSC_0017 (2)

I’m hoping for some weather – that would mean rain to me.

DSC_0001 (2)

And a little time spent doing this with a good book.

DSCN1025

I hope you all enjoy your weekend as much as I’m planning on enjoying mine.  Be safe and drink in nature, family and friends.  I’ll be away from my computer, but promise to catch up when I get back.    

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! xxoo

Brian Miller said...

sigh...looks beautiful up there ....have a great time!

Diane AZ said...

Oh, so gorgeous! Wishing you wonderful weekend too. :)

steveroni said...

Sometimes "de feet" look good, yes?

Pictures of trees, grasses, and sky, as usual, are awesome, and just right for admiration, meditation, and praise.

More wen you get back from Strawberry--is that a ghost-town in Nevada? I looked it up--grin!
ENJOY!

Cezar and Léia said...

Love the second shot, what a great capture!
God bless you!
Cezar

Kathy said...

I could use a little relaxing under the pines too! I'm afraid it's going to be too hot and humid here, although we have gorgeous pines!

Pat MacKenzie said...

Have a great relaxing weekend -weather and all.

Magic Moments said...

MMM..relaxing weekend is best=D

Rohrerbot said...

I'm glad you made it back in one piece:) We just got back from Phoenix for 4 days and I have to say that Saturday was amazing. Rain couldn't get here quicker:)!

Randy said...

Lucky you.

Betsy Brock said...

ah..look at your cute pink piggies! What a wonderful time!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.