Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th!!

There are a lot of changes that are happening in our country....but they're not just happening now...they have been going on since the beginning. I think one of the things that makes this such a great country is its ability to change. And we have changed and evolved over the years through the democratic process, through strife and pain, through abundance and progress. So many of those changes have been good and right, but I hope we don't lose sight of the fundamental principles on which this country was founded. I hope we continue to honor those who have gone before us and consider those who will come after us. I hope everyone has a safe and emotional Fourth of July...we should be emotional about something so amazing as the birth of this great country. Happy 4th!!!

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.