Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm so excited!!

One more day and we're off to the airport to pickup up our little girl!!! It seems like she's been gone forever. I always knew she was a big part of my life, but with her gone it really came home to roost just how much my life revolves around her. She validates me...sounds funny, but it's true. I value her opinion and need her attention. Children give so much more to their parents than I think they ever understand...until they become parents. I love that young lady "all the way to the moon and back"....that's from one of her favorite bedtime stories. Just one more day.

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.