Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Thursday, July 16, 2009

Housesitting

Well tonight is our first night keeping an eye on my cousin's place. It's so nice to have the change of pace. Can't be here every night because I still need to be at home for my mom too. But it's good to have a little breathing room. Not able to enjoy the pool tonight because of the weather...too much wind.

Talked with my little girl today. She's homesick and ready to be back with her mom and dad. We're ready for her to be home too. It's been fun for her but it's a long time away from home and family. We only have to wait until Monday!!! None too soon for me.

No comments:

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.