Musings....
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown
Friday, July 24, 2009
Where does it go???
If heat rises, why hasn't all this heat gone away??? It is so hot!! I don't want to cook, I don't want to clean, I don't want to do the laundry, and then on top of all that I have to deal with this heat too....Oh, did you think the heat was why I didn't want to do all those things??? Silly person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Photographs....
All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
No comments:
Post a Comment