I’m continuing the story about our get together on Sunday at Cassie’s house. We even had a rousing bowling tournament when Aunt Jodie challenged Julian to bowling on the Wi. Nicole was to play the winner. Now I’m pretty sure Aunt Jodie won in the “form” category, but Julian mopped the floor with her in the actual bowling part…which he then proceeded to do with Nicole also. He’s quite the bowler and loves the victory pose!!
Nicole was able to make a comeback in the tennis tournament. Everyone was a gracious winner and good sport…no tantrums!
Once the guys had mastered the art of napping, they went out for an afternoon fly…no pictures were taken. (I stayed home to play games with the women folk.) I’m not sure why Chad didn’t take any pictures. All I know is this was the second time out flying that day, the plane had already spent some time in the shop being repaired, and they needed to come home and get a ladder to bring the plane back. I can’t imagine why no one took pictures! Sounds like good material to me….
We had a lovely day. It’s good to be a part of a family that really does understand what loving each other is all about…I’m glad they let me be a part of it all.
2 comments:
Looks and sounds like everyone had a fun time!
Looks like a good time was had by all....how was the food? Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing your other family with us!
Post a Comment