Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, November 5, 2010

Bird dog….

 

Not sure if any birds will come to the feeder while she’s sitting here waiting for me to come out and give her her morning brushing.

DSC_0079

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

nope not with the guard dogon patrol

Cezar and Léia said...

So adorable dog!I think he is doing dog patrol in the garden!
Léia

Life Is A Road Trip said...

LOL. Star is in charge. If I were a widdle birdy I wouldn't come anywhere close.

lizziviggi said...

Awwww! Doggie wants a feathery snack.

Small City Scenes said...

Too funny. MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.