Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, November 22, 2010

Having a bad hair day….

 

DSC_0016

The day Tracy and Kathy and I went to the Botanical Gardens, every time I would pass one of these cacti I just couldn’t help but think “That looks like me having a bad hair day.”

Just finished another busy weekend  and I have a  busy week shaping up. So, please forgive my lack of posts….I’m working on it. :)  But I’ll still be dropping by and enjoying all you have to share with me on your blogs.

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

a bad hair day never looked so good...smiles.

Kathy said...

Yep, that's about the way I look when I roll out every morning!

Tracy said...

LOL

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.