Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, November 5, 2010

A few of my favorites….

These are a few of my favorite shots from the trip Tracy and I took to Lynx Lake.

DSC_0101

 

DSC_0113

 

DSC_0150  

DSC_0109                                                        Rescue me…

 

DSC_0133                                                                        ……and drop me off here.

 

DSC_0125

 

It was truly a beautiful day and I had a wonderful time. 

6 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oo i think the reflection shot is my fav...looks like abbeautiful trip though...

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Gorgeous photos, Magpie!

Kathy said...

Wow, Magpie. These are spectacular! The golden trees are especially beautiul!

Cezar and Léia said...

Wow so lovely set of pictures, so precious post, so wonderful views from this magnificent lake!
Thanks for sharing and a beautiful Sunday for you all
Hugs
Léia

Small City Scenes said...

Incredible colors but the blue of the lake is fantabulous.
Cool reflection shot too. MB

Diane AZ said...

These are all gorgeous! The last reflection looks like an impressionistic painting, very mesmerizing. :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.