Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flower caviar…

DSC_0009 (2)
You'll have to look close to see the caviar.

10 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Amazing macro shot!I'm always enchanted by your beautiful pictures!
Different idea about "caviar", very creative!
Hugs
Léia

Kathy said...

Caviar for birds! Scrumptious!

tracy said...

Good catch! It does look like caviar.

Thérèse said...

First class restaurant!

cieldequimper said...

Lovely! And I agree with Thérèse though I'd rather have the real thing!

Re. your question on HTE: maline is a not so common word for spring tides (very strong tides, several times a year). L'îlienne means the islander (feminine version vs. "l'îlien" for masculine).

Brian Miller said...

very nice presentation!

Randy said...

A salty flower, interesting.

Small City Scenes said...

Such a beauty with shiny pearl seeds. MB

Small City Scenes said...

Regarding the barn pic---The people have some horses and dogs and goats so I imagine the barn is used for farmy stuff. MB

Diane AZ said...

They look like tiny glass beads to me. Lovely photo!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.