Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, March 28, 2011

Sunshine and flowers….what else?

 

DSC_0006

“What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.”
Joseph Addison

7 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Soon we will have sunshine and flowers too. MB

Brian Miller said...

both are beautiful...went to Macys 37th annual flower show yesterday...the whole first floor was covered in flowers...

tracy said...

I forgot my Bird of Paradise!

Randy said...

Wow that is lovely. Our geraniums haven't started to bloom yet. They are one of my favorites.

Kathy said...

Exquisite!

Cezar and Léia said...

You are so right!
Beautiful shot!
Léia

Diane AZ said...

Beautiful image and quote! I have not been able to grow geraniums yet in AZ, but I keep trying. :)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.