I hate to keep going back to this, but I’m still overdoing things and paying the price. So I had to reluctantly cancel plans I had for today and I’m going to stay tucked in all safe and sound in my little nest.
I tried to post this yesterday, but my computer was giving me fits. Thank goodness I’m still checking in with my blogging buddies though. I get to see some gorgeous pictures and read some wonderful words. Thanks for being my window on the world.
The nest pictured above is a Verdin nest. I thought I could find one of my pictures of a Verdin easily, but I couldn’t….sorry.
9 comments:
is that black area a hole for them to go in?
yes, please rest up...and heal....
My computer is giving me fits too!! Very frustrating! I missed so many of your posts, I am ashamed to say but I think I got caught up now and they are super as usual.
Yes, that is the exact same mailbox as you posted. We know the folks that it belongs to and they are fun people for sure.
You really get around, even if you are in a cast!
That looks like a HUGE nest. How big are verdins anyway?
Okay, lady, you got three weeks to get rested up!
Such a good view of the verdin nest!
Now that's a tree house!
I thought a Verdin was a small bird...the "little anteater"
Through the eyes of you and your camera, I learn a lot.
THANK YOU!
PEACE!
As far as over-doing...there are signs all over your town (and mine!) which tell you how to behave: On all of them is printed "S T O P" grin!
PEACE!
Promising!
You're staying put, that's good!
That is a huge nest, they must be expecting a large family.
This one is adorable!Thanks for your words always so gentle, you are a good friend! :)
Hugs and I hope your computer is working well today!
Léia
Post a Comment