Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Isn’t it amazing…

the things that catch our eye and imagination?

 

DSC_0024

 

DSC_0027

 

DSC_0026

 

DSC_0195

I find these things in trees all around any area where people fish.  Either bobbers or lures “fly” fishing in the trees.  Why do you suppose I’m fascinated enough to take pictures? 

Tracy is coming to visit me today. I think I need the company. I’m a little worried about leaving my mind to its own devices. :)   

10 comments:

Brian Miller said...

ha. i have left a few bobbers in trees myself along the way...have fun with tracy today!

Kathy said...

I think it's the newly invented sport of tree fishing.

tracy said...

Thanks for the diversion today. I needed it, and always enjoy my time with you.

Tabitha Bird said...

The Fishing Tree. There's a story in that I am sure. I don't know why you are fascinated, but I know that I am equally fascinated. It's the little red ball high in the sky, such a long way from where it belongs. It begs to questions, what could one fish for in the sky? Stars? Day Dreams? The whisp of wind that smells like mother's home cooking? A memory?


...now you've got me going!

Randy said...

Nice catch I probably would have missed it. I hope you two had a great time.

cieldequimper said...

You have lots of Christmas trees around! :-)

Cezar and Léia said...

I think this is a creative idea and the tree is spreading love and good energies!

lizziviggi said...

That last one looks positively festive! I've taken a similar photo in the past, so apparently trees up here are just as grabby with the floaters.

Small City Scenes said...

Too funny!!!
Tree fishing is the NEW sport. The trees are little grabbers. MB

Sharon said...

You made me laugh out loud on this one. I hope the visit helped!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.