Set thick with lily and red rose,
Where I would wander if I might
From dewy dawn to dewy night.
And have one with me wandering.”
William Morris
I know a website with some woes
Set thick with pix and witty prose,
Where I would publish if I might
From early morn to late at night,
If they could just keep it working.
Nancy Veich – Poetess Most Awfulest
:)
8 comments:
I give you a gold star for even trying! Poetry is one of the many talents that was never bestowed on me. And I'm glad beautiful flower photography is another of the talents bestowed on you!
Come on over to Wordpress, baby!
Also I wrote a few words on that 'website' topic Go HERE if interested--not too long--grin!
Enjoyed you 'take' on the poem above the poem!
hehe magpie...you done well spinning verse...i have created a 'mirror' blog on WP in the event of a total blogapocalypse...
I'm considering changing from blogger to elsewhere too. The e-mail you sent me was sent not to versaillesdailyphoto@... but to my private address which is a security and privacy breach... I'm hoping to have a minute later on to get you the recipe (no, I don't have my gran's)...
This is soooooo lovely!
Ooooh! This is gorgeous.
Pretty well said and well illustrated!
Very nice...
Regards,
Pierre
Post a Comment