Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, July 22, 2011

Every cloud….

 

has a silver lining.

DSCN0995

Hope you’re headed into the weekend with good thoughts, good feelings and good plans.  Enjoy!

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Blue sky, white clouds, green pines: a dynamic combination!

Brian Miller said...

nice shot...the skies are frying me right now...104 today...ugh...but yours sure is beautiful...

Diane AZ said...

Sky viewed through evergreens and clouds with silver linings...the outlook is very good indeed!

Small City Scenes said...

Wow!! Beautiful shot. I love clouds and these definately do have a silver lining.

I can't find Tracy's blog---where did she go?????

MB

Pierre BOYER said...

I love this sky !
Enjoy your day too !

Pierre

Sharon said...

Beautiful sky! I'm headed into the weekend with a brand new Macbook Pro so I've got a weekend of learning ahead of me.

steveroni said...

Wish I had a MacBook Pro to line my silver-tipped cloud this weekend. Make silvery turn to gold. I so enjoy opening new computer boxes, and filling their little HDs with all sorts of programs. It is like the beginning of a new life--guess you know how much I love my computer NOW, huh?

Magpie, you draw so many thoughts and views from Peeps with a simple (simply beautiful) picture, and a few encouraging words! You GO, girl!
PEACE!,
Steve

Randy said...

Beautiful photo to start the weekend with! Have a good one!

cieldequimper said...

This is soooo nice.
60° and rain, rain, rain here.

Cezar and Léia said...

Adorable blue sky!Thanks for this oases!
Here it's raining a lot!
hugs
Léia

Pedro D. H. said...

love those cloud photos...

yeah, many thoughts, not so much good feelings!

have a nice week!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.