When Annie and I made a wrong…I mean “creative”….turn one day in Payson, we came across this road that was built around this tree.
She very kindly found a place to turn around so I could take a picture of said tree. As we were sitting and waiting for our turn to move back into traffic, I spotted this little fellow using his own alternative route around the tree.
Since there were a couple of doves making out on the “roadway” in front of him, he had to take a turn at the first pole.
Things got a little dicey there for a few yards, but he hung on…
Oops…watch out.
He got tired of us watching and stopped at the next pole and just chattered away until we finally left.
I have more squirrel adventures to share, but that’s enough for today.
10 comments:
Lovely...
Pierre
ha. neat capture...i love squirrels...he got nervous with you watching there for a second...smiles
These guys are real acrobats. His tail doesn't look too fluffy in that last picture!
No stiff neck after this?
What fun for all of you!
Oh my gosh, you got some great shots of this little guy!
Tricky little fellows! I'm glad you stopped to take these great shots.
Daring little bugger! They can pretty much go anywhere they set their minds too and that's not always a good thing! I miss seeing squirrels since living in the valley.
ohmigod, how lucky you are!The squirrel is cute and so brave!Amazing shots, I'm delighted and a little bit envious here as I'm always trying to take a "good pictures"of a squirrel, and never...but one day... LOL
Thanks for sharing!
Léia
COMING ATTRACTIONS! A book on rats--photos and stories. WAIT! I meant SQUIRRELS!
PEACE!
A circus sweetie. Good shots. MB
Post a Comment