Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Alas, poor me…..

 

This is what I’m missing this week.

DSC_0114

Each spring and fall, my brothers and their families and friends get together for a fishing trip. 

 

DSC_0023

Greg and I aren’t going to make it this fall.  Maybe in the spring. I hope they have a good time and that the fishing’s great. 

7 comments:

Brian Miller said...

oh looks like a lot of fun....great to have the family together for any reason...and that is a nice fish...

Diane AZ said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry you will miss your fall family and friends fishing trip. No doubt they'll be missing you too.

Kathy said...

They look a bit cold in that first picture. That's what you will really miss I'm sure is the beautiful weather. But sometimes life just gets in the way, doesn't it? Another time will come.

Randy said...

Looks like a good time. Sorry you missed it.

Pierre BOYER said...

Spring'll come !
Best regards...

Pierre

Thérèse said...

Revisiting pictures probably makes you even more miss this yearly event. Hoping you will be able to make it at spring time.

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to let Greg pose with that fish you caught! :-)

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.