Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Sunday, October 2, 2011

Crystal Blue Persuasion ….

 

DSC_0105

Remember the piece of artwork that Tracy and I checked out at the Goodyear Dog Park?   Well, we promised to go back and take some night shots since it had solar-powered lighting.

DSC_0104

I didn’t want to drag out my tripod and it had gotten quite dark by the time we got there, so I decided to play with some movement and long exposures.

DSC_0086

We had a lot of fun – as always.  It could have been cooler though and we didn’t get any of the rain that was promised.  We did crash a wedding though.   You just never know what kind of trouble we might get ourselves into.

7 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

Amazing pictures, I love the effect and the blue color!
Just perfect!
Léia :)

Anonymous said...

Trippy, man.

Yeah, we are The Wedding Crashers! They didn't seem to mind though - they looked too happy to notice!

Sharon said...

These are great. So glad you went back to check it out.

Brian Miller said...

oh wow these are really cool..would love to see it in person...

Randy said...

Great now I have that song stuck in my head! Break out the wine!

Judy said...

I like these movement shots! Beautiful. I'm glad that you put in the link because I had missed that post and I love that sculpture!

Small City Scenes said...

I suppose it was after drinking all that Riesling. LOL

I'll never make it to the top. The trail to Park Butte was in parts terrible specially the last part. I told Bob just get behind me and PUSH!

We did have a good time though and I would like to go again now that I know what to expect. We even had to ford a river of glacier melt. I lost my glasses there---see--it wasn't all fun and games. Did I whine sufficiently?? MB

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.