On my trip to the Tonto Basin for the wedding in September, we stopped in a little (and I emphasize – little) town called Punkin Center. I’ve been waiting all that time to share these photos with you.
He’s a bit of an evil looking pumpkin, don’t you think?
But the place did have it’s priorities in place for parking.
Happy Halloween! I hope all your little ghosties and gobblins travel safely tonight.
8 comments:
I have very fond memories of Punkin Center on a summer day at Roosevelt when we had to park the boats because the monsoon swooped in.
Happy Halloween!
smiles...guess you need to ride your hawg next time...interesting...christmas, IN is not too far from my sister...
Oh, I think he looks like he has a great big smile on his face. Neat post for Halloween!
This is perfect for today! Happy Halloween!
I heard of it but I have never seen it. Nice shots.
What a fun place to visit!
Excellent, I want to go there and order some pumpkin pie! Ha! :)
Post a Comment