Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Friday, October 21, 2011

The skulls have it….

 

At the car show recently, Tracy and I saw lots of unique vehicles. There did seem to be a favorite theme though.

DSC_0027 (2)

Skulls….

 

DSC_0025 (3)

More skulls…

 

DSC_0024 (2)

And even more skulls….

 

And then don’t you know someone has to out do everyone else….

DSC_0023 (2)

and have the entire skeleton.  :)   

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I like that last one.

Brian Miller said...

um...hmmm....is that skeleton old enough to have a drivers license?

Kathy said...

I think she was once probably a biker babe!

Judy said...

Fancy rides!

Enchanted Oak said...

Hahahaha! Love the driver! Must run get one....

Randy said...

Looks like the Adamms family type of car. Nice shots! Enjoy your weekend.

Diane AZ said...

Ha ha, I love the skulls with aces tucked in their hatbands!

Cezar and Léia said...

Vehicle design fits well with the driver... :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Pierre BOYER said...

Funny pictures...
Regards from France,

Pierre

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.