Tracy and I ventured out this morning to try and get some photos. We should have started earlier than we did, because it didn’t take long to get too hot to be out walking around.
There just wasn’t much out in our little desert area, but lots of spiny things.
I’d like to tell you this was a cool, moist layer of morning fog, but you all know differently….smog.
I’m ready for a different kind of spine tingling experience.
8 comments:
Those spiny things will just jump right out and land on you if you're not careful! It was hot here today too. We had some nice cool weather earlier this week, however.
def dont want to sit on one of those...all i am saying...smiles.
It's amazing that the cactus can breathe through all that smog. Nice shots!
At this time here we wait a bit longer to go out, as the early morning is too cold!
God bless you!
Cezar
OOoo Ouchie!!!
Well we are back and had a mah-velous time.
Even took a few extra days and just enjoyed. MB
You could try one of those rides at the Arizona State Fair. That might be spine tingling. I like that bottom photo in spite of the smog.
Do all your photos have smog?
W A I T !!!! I need to wipr off my glasses! Oh, now THAT'S better...you are a marvelous photographer...
Not the type of teddy bear you want to cuddle with!
Post a Comment