As you all know, I really enjoy The Pioneer Woman’s website. She is so funny and down to earth and she does lots of fun contests and stuff to boot. Right now she’s having a photo contest about faces. So I have been busy working with some of my past photos to get them just where I want them…and then changing them again…and maybe fine tuning them some more. I’m not the most computer literate person on the block and some of this is all very challenging for me….ergo the frustration. But I have had so much fun too!! Isn’t that weird? I can be so frustrated and at the end of my rope, and WHAM something goes right and there I am on cloud nine grinning from ear to ear. It has been so much fun. Won’t hear anything until November 9th (not that I expect to win anything….she has such a following that tons of people always enter), but here are a few of the shots I put in my book.
2 comments:
Nice work! Good luck!
Don't ya just love faces? Especially when they are in black and white. I think you get so much more depth of personality in them. Good job...hope ya win :)
Post a Comment