I’m blessed to have many wonderful friends and family members who love to take pictures also. So I’ve decided to occasionally share with you some of their photos. These pictures were taken by my brother, Glen, who lives in Tucson. He’s been interested in photography since he was a little guy with his first Brownie.
Lightning at the golf course in Tubac, AZ….
T This is the Piet Alv River. It’s in Sweden…
These are the Storforsen Falls along the above river where Glen sometimes stays when in Sweden. Storforsen means “The Great” so it’s The Great Falls. He traveled to Sweden for his job.
Sunset from his back porch again. It amazes me the difference in color in the two sunset shots…
This is the Storforsen Falls again…obviously during winter…
Snow on the Catalina Mountains near Tucson…
Bartlett Lake – Spring fishing trip 2010….
Now this is by no means all the pictures I have of his, but these are some of my favorites. I feel certain that my love of photography comes from Glen and my Pop.
I hope you enjoy seeing them, and soon I’ll host another guest photographer. Who will it be???
7 comments:
Hey, maybe now that Glen is going to retire he should start his own photo blog. I know there is already one Tucson Daily Photo, but you can never have enough photos!
I liked all the photos very much, but that last one, Bartlett Lake, took my breath away. How would you feel about emailing it to me? I would love to make a print of it for my wall. I spent several years in the Mojave desert and I know that spring beauty. You can reach me at enchantedoak@sbcglobal.net
Cheers from Chris
Thanks for putting these up on your site. You are welcome to email them to anyone. Now that I'm famous I can justify upgrading a couple of lenses; still can't afford it - but at least I can justify it!
Glen
that lightning pic is amazing...these are great. thanks for sharing....your friends...smiles.
I have always been jealous of the great wildlife that finds it's way into his yard...and he gets their pictures! He has the most amazing lightening pictures especially the ones from Tubac. We'll have to get more memory for all the ones he will be sending us after he retires!!!
Wow. Glen really has some great talent. I'm with Tracy. He should do a blog. Who said there can only be one blog for a place?
That's my dad! :) Great pics Dad; thanks for sharing them Aunt Nancy!
Love!!
Post a Comment