Musings....

Musings...."In the end we are all separate: our stories, not matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge.
We are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect." Unknown




Monday, May 24, 2010

Things I love most….

Well, since today is a kinda special day for me, I wanted to post a picture or pictures of what I love most.  But when it came down to actually figuring out what that would be…I was stumped.  Well, not really stumped – overwhelmed is more like it. Too many things came to mind.

There are birds…I couldn’t even scratch the surface here.

Then there are flowers….you have to know I have so many flower pictures, I just clicked randomly – because I love them all.

Then there is family….I’m careful about who I put in here…some prefer their privacy.  There is just no way to put them all in here.

And all of the above are representative of photography – which truly makes me happy.  Here are some shots that I particularly like.

So, sorry to overwhelm you also, but there are just so many things in my life I’m thankful for and that I love.  I didn’t even touch on clouds, water, sunsets and sunrises.  And my newfound blogging family is one of the top things I’m thankful for…thank you for being a part of my life.

Happy Birthday to me!!

3 comments:

Brian Miller said...

happy happy happy birthday
happy happy happy birthday
happy happy happy birthday
to you...to you...to you...

ok, i'll go look at pictures now. smiles.

(tomorrow is my anniversary!)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Happy Birthday, Magpie! I am very happy that I have gotten to know you better over the past year. Let's go take some pictures! xxoo

Kathy said...

Well, happy birthday to you, girl! I am so happy to be your bloggie friend and sorta get to know you through your pictures and our comments back and forth and of course including the couple of hours we spent together with Tracy that Sunday a month or so ago. Thanks for always sharing your wonderful photos with me!

Photographs....

All photos on the blog are mine unless I decide to give credit where credit is due...and I always do.


Photos on my blog are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.